What to Ask Your Virginia Real estate Agent?
No matter whom you choose to list your home for sale, there are some critical questions that you owe it to yourself to ask before you sign a listing agreement.
Below is a list of the questions that we feel are crucial to ensure that you select an agent who is qualified to assist you in your home-selling journey:
- Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
- What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?
- Do you have a team to help with the details, or do you do it all yourself?
- How many sellers and buyers are you currently representing?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you talk within a week? A month? Of those you speak with, how many actually contact you as opposed to cold calling?
- How many homes did you sell last year?
- What is your Internet marketing program?
- What is your policy on responding to phone calls/emails/text messages?
- How much of your business is generated by referrals?
- How do you attract buyers from outside the local area?
- Do you have a toll-free hotline so that my home is marketed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Do you have references that I may call?
- What happens if I am not happy with your service? Do you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy? Can I cancel my listing if I am not satisfied or am I locked in?